Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

babes in bushland

So I decided after my blog the other day that I don't really need to decide this very second about having another baby. And the fact is, I know that I'm going to have another baby. I think it's just all a matter of timing... The question is not "if" but "when." And the answer is: "Not right now." We'll just have to wait and see. There are so many variables- school, job options, fleeing to Canada- so we'll see and for now, I will try not to stress about it.

And Cate!-- Living on student loans is FANTASTIC!-- And makes baby-having very possible. The other great thing (if you can get health insurance through Conor) is that you can make money on the side. Take extra kids into your home, do a paper route, whatever-- it's very possible-- the insurance is really the key.

On other topics, I keep thinking about moving out of the country. In reading about Bush's proposed budget... I'm just so nervous. I shake my head, pretend I don't have a stomach ache, and think about something else. Like having a baby with dual citizenship.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. The Bird Man said...

More thought should include discussing this with Conor...perhaps.

10:06 AM

 
Blogger freak mama said...

I think it is better to err on the side of caution and discuss with said hubby.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Dr. The Bird Man said...

Hey Nap Master...I'll volunteer to be a sperm donor.

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home