Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 28, 2005

Better Now

I feel much better than I did yesterday afternoon. Good conversations with good people last night. And thank you for the positive thoughts, Cate. I am so lucky to have quality friends.

Today has been going pretty well, despite lots of residents crabbing at each other. I love when I can just let things roll off me and not get fired up. I am fiery, you see. Rising Sagittarius. I have become a bit of a work-place celebrity in the last few days because they think I have ESP. I'm just a good guesser, I think, and can read people. So a couple weeks ago I noted that I thought a certain employee would be leaving the agency; he gave his notice on Wednesday. And I like to talk about people and what they want to do, how to approach new life adventures, etc-- so people are asking me "Where do you see me in 5 years?" and stuff. They are joking, but not really. It's been fun and I'm thinking of starting my own Psychic Friends network. I think I could swing a 976 number and I can have a sultry voice if I want to.

Speaking of sultry voices (not really, but I can't think of a proper segwey for my random train of thought).... I'm still waiting to hear from schools and hoping that my long-lost teachers have written nice things about me and are making me sound impressive on paper. What a funny game it all is. Some schools are rolling admission and others said they will let me know in March/April. So now I wait and see how things go. I haven't even entertained the idea of what I will do if I actually get in. Only one school is actually in Maine. The others are in Boston and Montreal. Aaron said he would be amenable to moving to Canada... And if I get into the Massachusetts schools, I will most-likely do part-time and take a bus or something. I haven't really worked any of the logistics out.

1 Comments:

Blogger freak mama said...

Frighteningly enough, I did work in conjunction with the Department of Corrections for a couple of years. Parole Officer is definitely out. Too much bureaucracy... That book of yours obviously doesn't know the current state of the Judicial system.

5:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home