Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The Coolest Thing Ever

Is that I found a 48 oz. Mason jar that I am now drinking out of. I don't mean that I found it on the street corner or something. It was a tomato sauce jar and now it is my favorite glass. One of my idiosyncrasies: I fear plastic cups. I used to love them and bask in their color and opaque beauty, but have since learned the tragically toxic aspects of plastic, and have moved on to glass. So yay, I drink 1 1/4 of these bad boys and I've got my water for the day. If only I could get a carabeener to attach like the days of my Nalgene....

2 Comments:

Blogger Pepper said...

I think you're only allowed to drink moonshine out of a jar.

8:39 PM

 
Blogger freak mama said...

Isn't moonshine macrobiotic?

Probably not with all the sugar and corn meal... Ah, well. We'll think of something.

1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home