Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Goals seem like a good idea

My blogging friend, C, has been posting her goals everyday. She's very efficient. I'd like to be more like that. I happen to love lists and checking items off the list, and I feel as though goals will give me "purpose" to the day. After last night's entry, look at what my Daily Inspiration was for today:

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Shit.

Okay, so onto the goals~

1. Watch my "thoughts" and all that crap.
2. Drink 32 oz. water between now & 11am and another 32 oz. between 1p &5p.
3. Go to the gym.
4. Limit coffee to 3 cups.
5. Don't eat pizza, candy, or other tempting delectables.
6. Write email to someone I have neglected.
7. Approach Resident #3 with compassion.
8. Do strength routine.
9. Write.
10. Try not to get too depressed re: Inauguration Day.

I'll let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home