Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Not Much to Say

... Except that I could have this baby in as few as 6 weeks from now. That is absolutely petrifying to me. What would I do if I didn't have to worry about money and health insurance? I would sew clothes and bags, I would travel to distant lands, I would paint, write, sculpt; I would run around with my kids all day.

I had a great talk with M last night about that and she was talking about figuring out how to do that. And the lightening rod hit me. "I don't have to figure it out, I just have to do it." And I know that I'm not yet ready for that huge leap of faith. But at least I've named it. I know what I have to do.

The trick is really making the leap and trusting that the net will appear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home