Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Dream Lives

Sometimes I think that our dreams are still a part of reality. Like, that they still "happen." And I feel this way about our aspirations-- or, those things that we say "What If" about-- that those are still a part of who we are. I've been doing a lot of "what if"s lately-- what if I didn't go to Scotland my junior year, what if I wasn't with my grandmother when she died, what if I'd never worked at the art store...

Anyway, here are some of my alternate lives:

  1. potter
  2. neuro-surgeon
  3. stripper
  4. monk
  5. professor
  6. photojournalist
  7. fashion designer
  8. supermodel
  9. novelist
  10. shaman
  11. HIV diva
  12. pilot
  13. farmer
  14. park ranger
  15. EMT
  16. tugboat captain

... Just to name a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home