Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Dream Interpreter

Woo Hoo! Cate and Conor are coming to Maine!!
I am so happy and excited-- it's been a long time since I've seen them and it'll be really nice to catch up. Plus, I can't wait to see that pregnant belly.

Work has been crazy for me and I haven't really had the time to be thinking about other things- like my other dream lives. I will list them later.

Speaking of dreams, though, and maybe this is pregg0-related, I don't know, but I've been having the most vivid dreams lately. And they aren't all pretty and pink. I had a dream the other night about the apocolypse-- all this steel gray water was rising. The night before I dreamed about an old lover. The thing about these dreams is that they are all hinting at the big life questions: what's the point? Where do you find happiness? What do you do with yourself when you know that you don't have another day to live?

Maybe that's why it's all coming up. Because when I feel busy, I feel like I'm missing something. Like I'm not taking the time to live it, because I'm getting through it. Does that make sense?

Basically, my body is messing with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home