Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 01, 2006

Flashback

this weekend was like a horrible nightmare flashback to first trimester pains. i had some horrible bug that made me vomit and rage with diarrhea mercilessly. i'm not going to get into it. it was bad.

the wonderful thing about this experience, though, was how my husband dealt with it. he completely took over. he took care of owen the entire time. and you know what-- they both loved it. they had so much fun together. it really made my spirits soar and to see them enjoying each other's company was just awesome. made me feel like once we have another child in this house, aaron will really step up and take o-bird under his wing while i tend to baby. it was a huge relief. albeit, in between wretching trips to the bathroom.

my body is still feeling a bit tender this morning, so bear with me... but i think i may just take a class this summer. i know, i know. but i really want to take "anatomy & physiology" since i never did. i think i would like it. and again, why not? might as well feed the nurse thing if it's got me interested at the moment. it just seems that all the hiv divas out there (not that they are hiv+, but they are divas in the field) are RNs... often combined with an MPH (masters in public health). both sound good to me. both have been on the short list before. i even took an MPH class last fall... so, yeah. there i am. i'm doing it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

YAY! You are a superstar.

A sick one, though. Bleh. Feel better...

5:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home