Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 09, 2006

Stress

People say that there is good stress and bad stress, but that it's all stress. I'm not sure that I would ever classify stress as good. Even if it results from "good" things (like a wedding day or upcoming birth of a child or something), stress still sucks. I hate it.

I am currently stressed about... of all things... work. I hate being stressed about work almost as much as I hate being stressed about money. Work is really pretty good for me. I am still getting used to my new job, being the big boss lady. Pissing people off with my decisions. Knockin' heads and takin' names, as I say to Aaron. It's a good job. I like the people. I like what I do. But sometimes, some of those decisions really put a knot in my stomach. And that's happening right about now, as I sit in my office, at 8 o'clock on a Monday night.

I would much rather be reading about Lindsay Lohan or TomKat. Why haven't I heard anything about them lately??? When is that girl going to pop, anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home