Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 03, 2005

figuring out my life in 200 words or less

So I have made a decision. Thank you for your input, Cate and Conor, and for all the people I harassed through email and other electronic means.

I've decided to stick with the job and see where it goes. I've also decided that there's no way I'm giving up my school aspirations, so I am going to take one class while working and see how that goes. Bottom line is, I'm not willing to give up such a great job at the place where I want to work. Good jobs are way too hard to find, and exceptionally hard to find in Maine.

So that's it. Done. Now I can stress about other things, like whether or not I might be pregnant.

I know. Honestly. I'm goddamned crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home