Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 30, 2005

2005, Looking Back

An abridged list of the highlights of this past year:

  1. I learned how to play roll the pigs.
  2. I had my first art show.
  3. I threw my first ever kiddie birthday party.
  4. My sister had her first baby.
  5. I became better friends with my mom.
  6. I had my three year wedding anniversary.
  7. I ran a half marathon in Disney World.
  8. I applied to, and almost enrolled in classes at, a seminary.
  9. My parents moved from my childhood home.
  10. We adopted a dog, Tuna.
  11. I started writing for a 'zine.
  12. I got back in touch with long lost friends.
  13. I started answering the phone.
  14. I went to 2 civil unions.
  15. I became a certified HIV Test Counselor.
  16. I hugged a lot of "negative" people.
  17. In 8 months time, I went from being a CRMA to an Office Bitch to an HR Guru to head of housing for people with HIV/AIDS in Maine. My dream job.
  18. My friend bought a restaurant. His dream job.
  19. I got pregnant with my second child.
  20. I turned 28 (well... I will tomorrow, anyway).

I cried and giggled and stressed and hollered and had so much fun. And that's saying a lot about a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home