Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

You know it!



Eh? This is my 36 1/2 week belly casting photo. My sister, sis-in-law, mom, and favorite aunt surprised me over the weekend with a special "girls only" morning. All the boys (kids and daddies) went about doing other things, while the women surprised me with a fabulous brunch and belly casting session. It was so much fun and exactly what I needed! Notice the seran wrap? I am totally sexy.

Had a really nice visit with the McGowans at the end of last week. I am always a little anxious when seeing people of long ago. My life is so crazy and often feels out of control... it was actually grounding to spend time with folks who were on my same page with life. It was good.

Went to the midwives yesterday and they checked me out. I'm 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. I know this means nothing, really, but I was excited because it really is true that the end is near! I am officially ready for this to happen and to meet my baby. I can't believe we'll be a family of four in less than a month. Yowza. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

You are just SO CUTE wrapped in plaster and saran wrap.

We had a great time visiting... it was really nice to talk to a couple who support and have been through natural childbirth. I feel so encouraged by you.

Yay for dilation and effacement!

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home