Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 14, 2006
















Top picture was me at 11 weeks. Bottom pic was me at 15 1/2 weeks. I'm now nearly 18 weeks and the baby in the belly is growing like mad. I'm getting bigger every day. My ultrasound is on the 24th and I am totally psyched! Since I go to midwives, I'm sure of the date of my last period, I'm under 35 years old, and I live in Maine, we don't get ultrasounds unless there's something amiss... So I've been waiting all this time. Now I am DYING to see that little squirmer!

I am like a yo-yo with this job. Each day I feel something different. One thing is for sure-- I feel spent. I am trying to zen out in each situation and to see the whole picture, breathe, etc.-- but it's hard. Really.

I saw an ad the other day for a Reporter position. So again, the writing thing comes up. Same day I see the ad, I come home and get an article in mail about and from my friend James, the writer. Bona fide writer. Are these signs?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

A. Apply for the reporter position. Why not?

B. I have a feeling that by the time I get to where you are, I am going to rocking a hell of a belly. I already had to buy maternity pants, and I'm so glad I did because they are hella comfortable.

11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home