Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 06, 2006

now if only

If only everyone else would realize that the only thing constant is change! I am working in an atmosphere of discontent-- everyone is freaked out and no one is talking about it. So here I am, the one who hates confrontation, trying to sort it all out and get people to talk, vent, and problem solve. My good friend John asked me the other day, "But you don't hate it [job], right?" And I told him that thankfully, I don't have time to think like that. This is what it is. I'm learning from it and I'll get through it.

On a happier note, 16 1/2 weeks pregnant and feeling good. Today I had to break down and do the elastic-through-the-belt-loop trick to keep my regular pants fitting. I'm really going to have to suck it up and tell everyone that I'm pregnant. Just more fuel to add to the freaked out fire!

So babe is the size of an avocado at this point, about 4 1/2" long and 3 1/2 oz. Last time, with the O-Bird, we didn't find out if we were having a boy or a girl. This time, I am absolutely DYING to find out what we are having. I don't know why. I think I like the name Joshua for a boy. Like Joshua Tree or like my first boyfriend when I was 6. Actually, he wasn't my first boyfriend, as I was quite precocious. But I don't even remember Stephen's last name. And Timmy was just about kissing in pre-school. That totally doesn't count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home