Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

ouch

Today, my boobs hurt. They are just ouch.

Work is better than last week. It's good to be busy.

Good because I am feeling myself, in down times, feeling like maybe I should be looking around for more part-time work once I have another babe. OH NO, NOT THIS AGAIN.

But I was thinking about it in the car this morning and thinking that maybe this is the time to switch to a more writing focused career. Plus, yesterday I was talking with two other women. One is a nurse (we have plenty of those jobs around here) and the other had been a college professor, but since moving to Maine-- can't find a job.

Or maybe it's time to do school part-time. Or maybe I should just feel lucky that I even have a job. But then that makes me think, since all things are fleeting, what happens when this job isn't here anymore??

I just need to keep health insurance.

too much thinking. bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home