Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

morning

I have just discovered that my old friend, the hot librarian, is pregnant as well! This is her first babe, and it's such exciting news... I remember so clearly all of my fears and questions while I was pregnant with Owen. This pregnancy, for me, is also obviously fantastic and wonderful, but it's also less all-consuming, because the memories of the first time around come flooding back.

So anyone out there newly pregnant, or trying to get pregnant, please ask me lots and lots of questions because my second favorite topic (to sex) is pregnancy/babies.

Speaking of, I have an appointment today and looking forward to hearing another lubb-dubb heartbeat session. It will be a happy change from the horror that was work yesterday. Yesterday was filled with a difficult conversation with a staff person. And she stormed out angrily. I'm not sure if she's quit. I don't know how to get a hold of her (she's off on vacation). It's a yuck-o feeling that I'm ready to pass.

I started reading When Things Fall Apart to help gain perspective in my current work environment. Aaron and I talked about this last night. It's not that things are "falling apart" exactly, but it's more like things are coming together, and we are in that blink period beforehand when it feels completely out of control.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

May I sugggest the pregnancy section at Wondir? (http://www.wondir.com). I'm a bit pregnancy-obsessed myself (though I shall never be pregnant again -- just had baby #3 and I am DONE) and have found that if I'm in the mood for being a ttc/pg know-it-all, Wondir is the place for me. So many people, so many questions... the misspellings and atrocious grammar can get to be a bit much, though.

Congrats on your baby-to-be!

4:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home