Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

aimless

I'm kind of wandering aimlessly this morning. I was up late (for me) last night, and now I find myself unmotivated and ... aimless. I had a mixed bag day yesterday and I think it's taking it's toll. Reemed out by a client, given accilades by a supervisee (kissing up???), busy with work stuff, wanting to get Owen from daycare on time, having a real heart to heart with the hubby. It was such a full day. I feel like it was enough for two.

Plus-- OH MY GOD-- my oldest friend in the world (who happens to live 30 minutes away) is pregnant, too! I am so happy and excited!! About a year ago, we talked about being pregnant together. When I found out I was pregnant in December... I was so hoping that her life would prove parallel (as it often does), but didn't want to press the issue... AND YAY!! So she's just about 1 1/2 months off my due date, so we will be large n' in charge together this summer. I am so psyched! Plus, move over Brangelina Spawn... because Heather's baby is going to be GORGEOUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home