Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

nostalgia

Living as an adult in the town you grew up in has it's upsides and it's downsides. Today the waitress I had at lunch was someone I went to high school with. She recognized me, but couldn't recall "from where" and I spent lunch trying to figure it out. Now I remember that she's someone I smoked with on the steps... But it's all a blur. Her name isn't quite clear yet.

My ten year reunion is to be this year. I was a class officer in high school which means it's somewhat up to me to help plan the thing. Long story short: I don't want to. But I might because I'm a sucker like that.

Baby is squirming around more today. I can feel that, so that's really cool. Counting down until my ultrasound. Woo-hoo! That will be really cool. I'm bringing a video tape along. We did that with O-Bird and I still watch it sometimes. It's just so amazing that you can see in there!

Otherwise, doing better today. Actually living up to my breathing practice and not getting too stressed out about work. Although it's always there a little bit-- those knots in my shoulders-- and the big one in my stomach.

Will that hurt the baby? Am I going to have a stressed out kid???

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

I just got my save the date for my 10 year. I'll be 8 1/2 months pregnant. Perfect excuse to skip.

3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home