Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 05, 2007

Weekend in a nutshell.

1. Went sledding.
2. Made igloo in backyard.
3. Did hot yoga.
4. Got really ticked off at husband.
5. Grocery shopping.
6. Tried not to snap at O-Bird for being hyper.
7. Was unsuccessful.
8. Tried not to nurse Vivi at 2am wake up.
9. Was unsuccessful.
10. Tried not to snap at my mom.
11. Went for a walk.

Life feels really full. I have spent a lot of today listening to the problems and tears of my employees. What the hell is going on with this year? Everyone is transitioning, bending, breaking, and just generally having a tough go of it. Big stuff going on right now.

Not that I'm totally freaking out. I'm getting some good stuff in there. I don't know. I guess I am totally freaking out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home