Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 23, 2005

ramblings

I experienced my first giving of an HIV test today. We had a testing event in the southern portion of the state. Interesting to be on this side of it, hearing from people and how they feel about the whole thing. Only negative results today. I wonder what I will do with my first positive.

Still trying to work out the kinks of my school financial aid stuff. Slightly feeling like it's not going to happen. It seems like it's so hard to get everything today. Part of me wants to say screw it and just stay at my job, in my schedule, live day to day... But the other part of me soon rips the first part's head off. I have to make it work somehow.

Talked to my friend James from WFU the other day. We rarely talk on the phone and do nearly all of our communication via email. It was nice to talk to him. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever see people from college again. I don't think I want to do a reunion thing.... I'm not so big into large posed gatherings like that. But doing solo trips to each person is hard too... Gets harder with baby and dog in the mix. So, anyway, it was good to talk to him.

This post sucks. Talk later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home